- EXPERIENCED: With more than a decade of successful recruiting experience, we are well-equipped to help you build a successful sales team. Prior to recruiting, Simon was a successful sales professional in both pharmaceutical and consumer products industries. He knows what it takes to be successful in sales because he has done it. This experience enables him to identify the candidates who will be the best fit for your team.
- DIVERSE TALENT POOL: We specialize in identifying and providing a diverse group of high-performing, driven candidates in support of company initiatives. We tailor our search to the requirements of your position, so that we only present candidates who will be successful in the given role.
- INTEGRITY: Integrity is one of the most important characteristics of successful leaders. We pride ourselves in the quality and value of our services, backed by the passion that we have to provide our clients with candidates who match the needs of their team.
- FLEXIBLE: Each client is unique. We are committed to fully understanding the needs of our clients and maintaining flexibility to meet those needs the best way possible.
- PROVEN PROCESS: We have successfully partnered with a wide range of clients - from start-up to Fortune 100 with a focus on the Healthcare industry - Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device to successfully complete individual placements as well as national expansions. Our process involves working with our clients to get a detailed understanding of their needs, so that we can present a candidate pool that exceeds those needs. Read what our clients have to say about us.
SERVICES WE OFFER INCLUDE:
- RETAINED RECRUITMENT SERVICES: Retained recruitment is the best option for executive or priority openings. With retained recruitment, your opening is a priority. We will exclusively provide you with the highest quality candidates to meet your sourcing needs.
- CONTINGENCY-BASED RECRUITMENT: This service is typically used for client's ongoing placement needs. For individual, standard openings, this is the most cost-effective option.